Monday, December 14, 2009

IF YOU WERE A WINE BOTTLE, WOULD YOU DRINK YOURSELF?


I know I would if I were a Rosenblum Zinfandel! This 2005 Zin from Rosenblums Snows Lake Vineyard with its aromas of raspberry-strawberry jam and vanilla puts this wine at the top of my favorites list. But it doesn't stop there! With flavors of blackberry jam, ripe raspberry, and vanilla parfait, I gave this Zin a 9.4 in my wine journal. One of the best characteristics of this wine is that it doesn't fade after a glass or two. The last glass was as good as the first if not better! May I add that my brother helped me drink this bottle, and he likes it as much as I do. Now this bottle usually goes for around $35, but I found it on clearance for $10! This is why I bought the last ten bottles they had. As of now, I only have two bottles left, so I'm trying to be patient and not open another one until next year(a few weeks away;) This is definately not an everyday wine, but if you have some extra money for the holidays, this might become your new favorite Zin also! HAPPY TASTING!
Zack
SIDE NOTE: This wine goes well with the new STAR TRECK movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find Weeknight Wine on

Become a Fan of Weeknight Wine

Weeknight Wine on Facebook